Reservation and Cancellation Policy
We work mostly by appointment only. If you want to schedule your appointment on phone, you need to provide us your full name, email id, a call back number and your credit card information for reserving your spot.
To facilitate better service to our clients, we require 24 hours notice for cancellation or change of appointments scheduled or there is 50% charge per service.
Please call the respective center to make any changes for your appointment.
- Shirodhara (Sirodhara), Svedana (Swedana), Elakizhi, Navarakizhi (Njavarakizhi), Sirovasthi (Shirovasti), Nasyam, Vasti (Vasthi) are normally not provided individually and are clubbed with Uzhichil (Abhyanga).
- Prior booking and scheduling to be done for every session.
- Clients are expected to report to the Center at least 5 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Delay in reporting to the Center for a scheduled appointment may lead to shortening of the session duration as it can adversely affect subsequent appointments.
- The rate list is subject to revision without notice.
- Local taxes applicable.